Vacature Teamleader Molecular Biology/Analyses
Team Leader Molecular Biology/Analyses
Iribov is an independent Service Laboratory for Plant breeding and Propagation companies or plant science related entities. The services consists of plant tissue culture, molecular and flowcytometrical analyses. We are looking for the Analytical department a Team leader Molecular Biology/Analyses. The Analytical department consists of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that performs routine analyses as well as research projects for external and/or internal customers.
* The main purpose of the position is to coach the lab processes.
* You are responsible for compliance by monitoring the daily process, investigating incidents and authorizing solutions.
* You initiate and assist in improving projects within the laboratory group.
* You monitor, initiate, and take care of data management (such as performance indicators) and documentation, according to procedures and guidelines.
* The Manager’s first priority will be to perform and manage the hands-on lab work that needs to be done, and will also serve an important leadership role.
* As a Team leader, you work closely with the Lab development manager and report to the MT.
For the role of team leader molecular biology / analyses we ask:
- At least a Bsc degree or MSc in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology.
- Knowledge or experience of phytopathology, NGS or Bio-Informatics is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A result-oriented and accurate working attitude (also under time pressure).
- At least 3 years’ work experience with Molecular Techniques such as (RT)-PCR and/or Flowcytometry.
- Experience with Team Leading and/or Management.
Do you recognize yourself in above mentioned profile and are you in for a new opportunity/challenge? Please send your application to:
Iribov BV Nederland
1704 BH Heerhugowaard
T: +31 (0)72 5742427
Acquisitions due to this vacancy are not appreciated